Enjoy a professional career with Hartig Drug, not just a job.
Hartig Drug is seeking a motivated, team oriented, part time Floor Lead/Shift Supervisor to join their winning team. This position assists the Floor Managers with the daily operations of their respective retail store. Hartig Drug Company will assign each workforce member a level of access based on the individual’s need for electronic patient’s protected health information (ePHI) to perform their job function.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages daily operations and follows policies and procedures set forth by Hartig Drug Company
- Ensures merchandise is stocked and correct signage is in place
- Assists with training of the front end employees
- Sets plan-o-gram designs
- Assist patients and customer in retail store
- Works well in a team environment
- Portrays the company in a positive image
- Required to abide by all rules, regulations and policies of the employer
- Two year college degree or comparable work experience
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
The Hartig Drug Company is the second oldest continuously operated family drug chain in America and has been providing pharmaceutical care to patients since 1904. Hartig Drug offers a great alternative in the practice of Pharmacy compared to the large national chains.
Hartig Drug offers a great work environment, flexible schedule, and competitive salary.
For more information about Hartig Drug, visit our website at www.hartigdrug.com.
Qualified candidates should send a resume to:
Director of Human Resources
Hartig Drug Company
703 Main Street
Dubuque, IA 52004-0709
☎ (563) 588-8700 ext. 10033
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Job Type: Part-time
• Post ID: 18884972 iowacity